HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit - Good Times, Good Friends by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am breaking things up with a softer colour palette and creating with the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit collection. This is a gorgeous collection with pinks and blues and some touches of gold. 

Today's layout: Good Friends, Good Times

For this layout I have added a patterned paper from the Cocoa Vanilla, Hello Sunshine collection. If you are not comfortable with mixing papers from different brands,  mixing from other collections from the same brand is a good place to start as they often have similar toned papers. 

I've kept my background clean on this layout as it already has a print but also because of the busy papers I have used and the variety of colours in my photo. 

The chipboard title and foliage I've inked and then sprayed with some gold color shine, taking inspiration from the floral pattern paper. 

To continue my mixing collections from the same brand, I've used ephemera and the flair button from Cocoa Vanilla's Hello Lovely collection. Then I've added s couple of assorted flowers to finish my layout. 

Thanks for visiting 
Till next week 

Fiona 
X

Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit patterned paper - Eclectic
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit patterned paper - My Way
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit patterned paper - Wildflowers
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Sunshine patterned paper - Chill Out
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Good Friends, Good Times
2Crafty Chipboard
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Flair Buttons 
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Die-Cut Ephemera 
Green Tara Gardenia Pale Pink 

1 comment:

  1. I love the feminine papers and how you've added in the navy/denim to bring in the masculine. Great mix

    ReplyDelete