HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 15, 2016

Echo Park - Little Man: Superhero and Puppy Adventure layouts by Rachel Lowe

Hello everyone Rachel here again.
I have two layouts this week for you using the super cute Little Man collection.
I have wanted to scrap this photo of my boys when they first started footy but never quite
 found the right papers to co ordinate with the colour of their jumpers, however as soon as I
saw this collection I knew it would be perfect (sports photos are the hardest to scrap in 
my opinion).
The primary colours make it so versatile and without the need to covert your photos to
 black and white.
I chose kraft as my base of tone down the greens in the jumper (white would have contrasted
 too much). 
I have sewn on the layout and used staples to add texture.
Sports photos can be challenging to scrap but I think this collection made scrapping this 
photo even with green (unattractive) jumpers easy!

Here are some close up photos of this layout.













Here is the second layout, showing you the versatility of this collection.

I love this photo of my boy and our fur baby when he was a puppy. This is a photo that
should not be converted to black and white as it would lose it's visual impact, finally papers
 that will work with this photo (and yes the bright striped child's T shirt!!!).


When using a dark background paper you need to ensure your other papers and
 embellishments are bright and varied for contrast.





Here are some close up photos of this layout.











There is lots of layering of different papers in this layout.
I have foam taped my photo and the puppy sticker on the 3x4 inch journal block.


I did not alter the 2Crafty Adventure word but I used Dimensional Magic to make it stand out.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.





Photobucket

1 comment: