HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 25, 2023

Today with 49&Market Spectrum Gardenia by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Fitting timing for this layout of Floriade in Canberra last year as I have just come back from a quick visit to Floriade again! I've used the stunning 49&Market Spectrum Gardenia collection for this layout:

Today




I love the rainbow of colours here in this background paper, so perfect for my Tulip pictures! I have mainly red in the photos, so have also used a strip of the red based paper along the bottom. 

For my embellishments I have used the ephemera bits and laser cut out butterflies to co-ordinate with the rainbow theme of the base paper - with a little black added in for balance!


Continuing the colour theme with the colour wheel tying in the colours, and having at least one butterfly to match each section - Red, Pink, Orange, Green, Blue and Purple. 



How perfect is the tulips ephemera piece for my page? I have finished off with the red tile Today from the ephemera pack and some cute Bubbles & Baubles


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:

49&Market Spectrum Gardenia Collection Pack
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia Ephemera Bits
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia Laser Cut out Butterflies
49&Market Spectrum Gardenia Bubbles and Baubles

No comments:

Post a Comment