HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 11, 2023

Explore Nature with 49&Market Nature Study by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone

Another layout with the stunning Nature Study collection by 49&Market - I really love how perfect this collection is for all outdoorsy photos. I've used it to document a bush walk this week:

Explore


I've used a photo app to make a square photo with a few pics for an easy multi photo layout as I can scrap it as one photo! 

I've added some ephemera around my photo to frame it, cutting it to size and adding extra ephemera bits to cover any gaps. Then I've added a mix of ephemera and the Mushroom and Foliage pieces to my around my photos. 

Love the little sub quotes on the wood rounds, too cute! And of course butterflies! 


and my favourite item - these super cute postage stamps! Aren't they awesome? I have used them along the top right and bottom left sides of my layout - and have also added a few hidden under some layers. Super cute and add a fun little detail. 


Finally my title using a large chipboard title Explore from the Chipboard word set with a mini word "Nature" underneath


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x
 



49&Market Nature Study Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market Nature Study Ephemera Bits
49&Market Nature Study Mushroom and Foliage
49&Market Nature Study Rub-ons Wings
49&Market Nature Study Postage Stamps
49&Market Nature Study Chipboard Word Set

No comments:

Post a Comment