HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 14, 2022

Untitled with Vicki Boutin Fernwood by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Thank you for all the well wishes on the passing of my Dad. 

This week I am back with a layout that has remained title-less for the moment, but is another created with the fab Fernwood collection by Vicki Boutin


I've used Vicki's foundations paper to create my background for this page. I started with some yellow and orange distress oxide inks using the plastic bag technique, then added some texture with some paint and actual bubble wrap. 


My papers I have used tearing to add lots of texture, those edges not torn are slightly roughed up. Next was to fussy cut the flower cluster in the top right of my page before hitting the embellishments. I've used a matching flower cluster from the ephemera pack, a cute little house and some stickers. 


To complete my embellishing I have used the cute puffy stickers from the phrase thickers pack - love the puffy butterflies - so cute!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment