HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 18, 2022

Girl Squad using Photo Play Our Friendship Thru the Years by Kerryn Fry

Morning everyone!
My layout today is my last page created with
Photo Play Our Friendship Thru the Years.
I literally only have random stickers left,
can you tell I loved this collection.
This is another very special memory captured with
my beautiful friend at her 40th Birthday party in 2004.


The page started a little differently this week,
a 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Raven Cardstock.
The background effect is layers of Distress Oxide Inks
and Fired Brick with a stencil from my vast collection.


Only a few layers of patterned paper under the photo,
with a hand drawn scalloped border in gold pen.
I've used stickers from the Element Sticker Sheet to 
embellish the page, the flower has been lifted with foam tape.


The black & white photo has been mounted 
on Raven Cardstock, then more stickers 
added around the photo with foam tape.


I've used strips of white cardstock to create 
an area for journaling, which I will add later.
The strips have been lifted with foam tape.


Another sticker added to the left bottom 
corner of the photo, all perfect for the photo.


The title and sub-title are simple.
Both stickers from the Sticker Sheet,
raised with foam tape.
I've added black pen stitch line to the 
bottom edge of the patterned paper layer.


A very simple page created with very little paper.
Love the result on the black cardstock.
Thanks for visiting the Blog today.
Have a lovely weekend
and please join us again on Monday.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment