HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 25, 2021

Amazing Day with Vicki Boutin Storyteller by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another one layout using the diverse and stunning colours from the Storyteller collection by Vicki Boutin!

Amazing Day


For this layout I have gone with a subtle background using Vicki Boutin Storyteller Stencils and some distress oxide inks. I created this background after deciding on how I was using the patterned papers, so that the circles tee up with my design. 

Papers were chosen based on colours in my photo, the purple and orange dominated so I have used these, though gone with a softer orange tone, and added some multicoloured paper to add a little pop as the photo is at an amusement park. 


Again I have fussy cut some of the butterflies from the Mariposa paper, it is too good not to!


I've hit the puffy stickers for a subtitle and that funky heart!


The cool strip across the bottom of the photos and the admit one tickets are both fussy cut from the plot paper. I've added the right here and now sticker and some more puffy hearts!


Finishing with a 2Crafty Chipboard title - perfect!

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Paper - Assemblage
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Paper - Mariposa
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Paper - Plot
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Paper - Wild Child
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Stencil - Radiate
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Icon Puffy Phrase Stickers
Vicki Boutin Storyteller Sticker Book
Distress Oxide Inks - Dried Marigold
Distress Oxide Inks - Spiced Marmalade
2Crafty Chipboard title - Amazing Day
Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment