HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 14, 2020

December Days with Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun, by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I'm back again continuing the Christmas theme for the month.
This weeks share is created with Pinkfresh Studios Christmas collection - Oh What Fun!

December Days


I've used the Vicki Boutin Foundations Paper for my base, love how well it takes wet mediums with less curling. I created a simple water colour background using some distress oxide inks - Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. Then to my background I have added a cut file, which I have cut out of regular textured cardstock and left as it. 



I've mounted my 4x4 inch photo onto some patterned paper then went about fussy cutting other parts of the paper - the presents from Christmas Gifts and the rectangles from Merry Everything - which I have used around my photo. The presents I have stucked up either side and added some stickers from the collection and a bit of twine. 


I've added stickers from the cardstock sheet and then finished the page with the puffy stickers, creating both a title and subtitle and then finished off the layout with some puffy hearts from the words stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun paper - Christmas Gifts
Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun paper - Good Tidings
Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun paper - Merry Everything
Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun Puffy Phrase Stickers
Vicki Boutin Foundations Paper 
Distress Oxide Inks

No comments:

Post a Comment