HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 7, 2020

Merry Memories with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Merry & Bright by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Well it's December so time to bring out the Christmas layouts!!
First up I have created a page using the festive Merry & Bright collection
from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 

Merry Memories



You should know by now, I love a woodgrain background paper and this one is fabulous!! Naturally I chose this as my base paper to scrap my Christmas Tree. Next I started layering up the papers - I love the pink and red combo with the softer Christmas colours in this collection. 


As always the embellishments in Cocoa Vanilla Studio range really help make the layout. I've used Ephemera, Flair buttons and stickers for my layout, continuing the tree theme and adding a little sleigh like I have next to my tree. 



How cute are the baubles? I added a little twine to finish them off. 

For my title I have jumped to another Christmas range, this time PinkFresh Studio's Oh What Fun! and their puffy phrase stickers. The red is a perfect match for the CVS collection!



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Merry & Bright Accessory Sticker Sheet
Twine

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment