HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 9, 2019

Elfies with Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

December means Christmas, and what better collection than the amazing Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays collection. Loving the mix of traditional and non-traditional colours in this collection which make it so very versatile!

Elfies
For my layout today I knew I wanted to fussy cut the houses from the Home for the Holidays patterned paper. To compliment this I chose the dark patterned side of the Happy Holidays paper so my little houses stood out. 

Then I created a soft water colour background on marshmallow cardstock using some watercolour paints and sponging with paper towel. Once I had my background I could layer up my papers -using tearing for added texture then building up my layers. 
I've added some cute trees that I had left over from the Bella Blvd collection - Let's go on an Adventure ephemera pack then dug around in my stash for some stars to add to the top! 

Next some adorable stickers from the Pinkfresh Home for the Holiday collection to match. 
And finishing off with some glittery goodness for my Santa Sleigh and title - Sleigh inked in red then added red stickles. My title is Selfies - I chopped off the S to make elfies as it suited our photo much better! Inked the title in Green ink then added green stickles - cause Christmas = Glitter!! 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays -  Happy Holidays
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays -  Home for the Holidays
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays -  Merry & Bright
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays - Cardstock Stickers
Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure Ephemera Icons Pack
2Crafty Chipboard - Selfies
2Crafty Chipboard -  Mini Santa Sleigh
Pinkfresh Studio - Joyful Day Puffy Stickers
Stickles - Red & Green
Marshmallow Cardstock
Stars
Water colour Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment