HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 14, 2018

Winter Wonderland using Echo Park Paper Celebrate Winter by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Today I am sharing another page using the gorgeous collection,
Echo Park Paper Celebrate Winter.
This time, I have been inspired by Amanda's double page
that she did a few weeks ago.
My page was started a little while ago,
but I finally got it finished last weekend.
And yes, it's another snow page!
Mr 14 and a half, tobogganing like a crazy person,
even making his own ramp.
The page was started with a Kraft cardstock base.
In the top third of the page, I have started the background effect
with a snowflake Dylusions stencil and two shades of blue in Distress Oxides.
For the next layer, I have used a 6x6 Echo Park snowflake stencil
with silver paint and then stamped some snowflakes with white ink. 
The next steps were putting down the paper layers.
Two thirds of the base is covered, 
using strips of black cardstock to define some areas.
All of the photos have been lifted with foam tape,
with one photo highlighted with a scalloped black base.
Once the paper and photos were in place,
I got very busy fussy-cutting loads of snowflakes 
and swirls from the patterned papers.
I have layered some of the snowflakes
and added Kaisercraft gems to the centres.
The 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet made embellishing the page easy.
Some of the stickers have been mounted a black cardstock to 
give them a pop on the page and then lifted with foam tape.
I have used a die to cut some clouds out of patterned paper.
The snowman and tree are from the sticker sheet

The 2 Crafty Snowflakes have been given a coat of white paint
and then covered with 3 different colours of Stickles.
I've finished them off with Kaisercraft gems.



The custom made 2 Crafty title Winter Wonderland was given the same treatment,
base coat of white paint and then layered with Stickles.


I have hand-cut some mittens from the Cosy Mittens paper
to add another layer to the left hand side of the page.
The mittens have been lifted with foam tape.


And that's my page for this week.
At least I have put a small dent in our holiday photos.
Thanks for visiting the blog today,
have a wonderful weekend!
Hope you will join us again on Monday with Fiona's next page.


Products used:
2 Crafty title Winter Wonderland


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment