HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hip Hip Hooray, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
A big week of birthdays here at All About Scrapbooks, with Vanessa and I both celebrating birthdays! Happy Birthday Vanessa!
What better way to celebrate, but with a birthday page!?! And I have done a double page, because I had lots of papers and lots of photos of my daughter's 13th birthday! I have used Bella Bvld: using supplies from both the Wish Big Boy collection and Wish Big Girl collection.
Here is my page and all the details:
 
I started with two sheets of white cardstock as the base. Then I used a combination of papers in the Bella Blvd collections - I chose the bright solid colours sides of the papers and combined them in panels, strips and behind the photos. All the papers I used, are listed in the product list below.
On the left page, I used the cool acrylic word "Hip Hip Hooray" for the title.


Throughout the page, I used the Bella Blvd - Wish Big Girl Ephemera - Words pieces as a feature. On either side of the pages, I layered and stacked the fun birthday words.
There were some shapes and call-outs, which I also combined to hold some journaling.
Throughout the page, I scattered some pink and blue puffy hearts - I love these Pinkfresh studio stickers - perfect to finish any page!
Then, given it was a unicorn party, I could not resist one little unicorn sticker I had left from my Simple Stories Dream Big Sticker Sheet. Another perfect finishing touch! I was so pleased when the colours matched!
  

 Thanks for looking! And I hope you enjoy the count down of days as we head towards Christmas, as we say goodbye to November and hello to Christmas.


Amanda

Products used:
White cardstock
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Girl Acrylic Word - Hip Hip Hooray
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Girl Ephemera - Words
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Girl Paper - Party Animal
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Girl Paper - Let's Celebrate
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Boy Paper - Happy Birthday
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Boy Paper - Borders
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Boy Paper - Make A Wish
Bella Blvd - Wish Big Girl Acrylic Word - Hip Hip Hooray
Pinkfresh Studio - The Mix No. 2 Puffy Stickers 5.5"X11" - Heart
Simple Stories - Dream Big Combo Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment