HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 5, 2018

Little Moments with Echo Park Fashionista by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've been creating with Echo Parks Fashionista collection, a stunning collection of pinks, green and black. Perfect for the fashion conscious!

Today's layout:

Little Moments
I love the dramatic black and white spot paper, the perfect background paper. I have then layered the softer pink and green papers, added a doily to highlight my photo. 
A cute little printed tag makes a fantastic embellishment, I added some twine and an enamel heart to finish it off. 

Simple journaling of who & when on some ephemera, with a flair badge to finish the cluster. 

I wanted my title to go across the page, this foam thickers title was perfect, the white shows up against the black and adds some dimension to the page. I added a little flower to top, fussy cut from the paper. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park Fashionista Paper - So Many Shoes
Echo Park Fashionista Paper - Retail Therapy
Echo Park Fashionista Paper - Border Strips
Echo Park Fashionista Paper - Floral
Echo Park Fashionista Ephemera Frames and Tags
Shimelle Little by Little Thickers Hello Joy Black and White Phrase
Enamel Heart
CVS Limited Edition Flair
The Twiner Twine - Charcoal
Doiley

No comments:

Post a Comment