HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 26, 2018

Good Boy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy Monday! This week I'm finishing off the month with a layout to share that I have created using some Pink Paislee Wild Child and Fancy Pants Take Note paper:

Good Boy
I love this cool geometric design of paper 7 in the Pink Paislee Wild Child collection and wanted it to feature on my page, so I simply cut the triangles at staggered intervals to create interest and placed it over a neutral background - the Fancy Pants Take Note Composition paper. 


For my photo, I mounted the pic onto blue cardstock to match the Wild Child paper then added a piece of vellum, to give an extra layer & texture without adding the busyness of patterned paper. 

Cocoa Vanilla Studios You Rock collection were the perfect embellishments to compliment the page. I love the rubber charms and the ephemera piece continues the geometric design.



The flower & leaves add the perfect touch of nature to the outdoor photo and then I finished off with these cool wood veneer thickers for my title. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Photobucket
Products Used:
Pink Paislee Wild Child 07
Fancy Pants Take Note Composition
Blue Bazzil Cardstock
Vellum
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Rubber Charms
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Ephemera
Pink Paislee Fancy Free Tags
Crate Paper Wood Veneer Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment