HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 4, 2017

Simply The Best using Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe by Kerryn Fry

Morning to All,
I'm back on this frosty Friday morning to share my first August project.
Today's page features the masculine collection Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe.
Love the muted blues, green, browns and black.
Mr 13 from his recent wedding appearance for his cousin, 
he looked so handsome.
Starting with a Kraft cardstock base, I have add some layers using a Crafters Workshop Template, a Kaisercraft Designer Template and two colours in Distress Ink
I've then added some random stamping using Kaisercraft Texture Stamps Marble 
and Tiny Dots, Darkroom Door stamp with black & charcoal inks. 
Some more fussy cutting of the words from the patterned paper Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe - Scissors.
I have popped some up with foam tape and placed them so they frame the photo.
 

The 2 Crafty title Simple the Best was originally covered with charcoal ink, 
but I found it a little too dark, so I swiped it with Distress Paint 
Hickory Smoke leaving the swipe marks for texture.


I have fussy cut some embellishments from the patterned papers 
and used the saying from the sticker sheet.
I am really happy with this page, makes our boy look so grown up!

Thanks for visiting the blog today.
I hope you get some crafting time over the weekend and will join us again 
on Monday when Fiona will share her next project.

Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment