HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

"Cute" by Amanda H.

Hello again.... welcome to my Wednesday share!
 
Today I have.... MORE PINK! With 3 girls and a baby niece, some days it is hard to avoid pink. But as long as I am not wearing it, I do love pink. Luckily there are so many papers at All About Scrapbooks, I can always get more pink! I was excited this month, when I noticed my new papers from Pebbles "Girl Squad" collection, coordinated so well with my Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Hello Lovely" collection.
 
Today I am sharing my page that sees these two collections teaming up.
 

I built up the layers of the different papers, matching pinks, with black and white and the soft blue. I love the little "hello gorgeous" which was cut from the Hello Friend paper in the Pebbles range.

I finished the page off with some stickers and flowers, keeping it simple after all the detail in the papers!
I have used a variety of stickers from a couple of different packets... the full list in the product list below. I kept with pinks, but added in the highlights of black also.


My favourite Bella Blvd Puffy Hearts are used, as well as Kaisercraft mini paper blooms, both in black.



Products used:
Papers:

Embellishments:

Thanks for looking today!

Amanda

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment