HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ready Set Go with Bella Blvd by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Hope you are having a great start to 2017! 
This week I am using some more of the Bella Blvd Alex collection to create this
 fun layout of my son having a water balloon fight 

Ready, Set, Go!

I've had a play with my Dylusions Paints again - creating a black background before adding in some blue and white for some extra colour. Once dry I have added a little stamping too, before adding some simple paper layers.  

I've used a variety of embellishments from my stash to finish of the layout, flair and stars featuring.


My title and the little stars are Crate Paper Cool Kid Puffy Stickers - they are just fab! As you can see I have followed a similar design on each side of my photos to connect the design. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Bella Blvd Alex Collection paper - Beast Mode
Bella Blvd Alex Collection paper -  Borders
Bella Blvd Alex Collection paper - Group Text
Crate Paper Cool Kid Thickers - Boy Puffy Stickers
Fancy Pants Designs Life is Beautiful Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Flair
Flutterby Designs Flair 
Simple Stories Chipboard
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Dylusions Paint - London Blue
Dylusions Paint -  White Linen
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps Grid
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps Tiny Dot
White Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. I just love your boy pages Fiona, and I love the black background, so brave!!

    ReplyDelete