HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 16, 2017

Imagine Layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hello lovely people and welcome back to another week of scrapping inspiration from us 
All About Scrapbook girls.

I am a huge fan of Bella BLVD and have been thrilled that my last five layouts created for All About Scrapbooks using Bella BLVD have been reposted by them on Instagram and Facebook!

So today I have used Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection.

My daughter is very photogenic (ok I am biased!) but I wish she would smile more in her photos! I suspect however I am lucky my children even allow me to take so many photos in the first place!




Firstly I hand punched some butterflies using the red spot paper, I then did another batch using vellum.

I the cut a 5 inch circle and attached to the centre of my white base paper.

I have tried to create the illusion of the butterflies flying upwards and away in my placement.

I used the vellum to soften and create the illusion of moving wings.



I then attached my photo onto a black paper piece creating a polaroid size/shape.

I then attached this off centre with foam tape. I then tucked under a tab finished off with a small black paper heart.


I then set about choosing the paper die cuts that went with my picture/theme.

I added two hearts (one a die cut and one a sticker) to the red speech bubble die cut and attached to the left of the circle.

To the right I have attached the typewriter. The printed word on the typewriter did not go with my theme so I foam taped a sticker over it finished off with two heart stickers. I finished off tucking a floral sticker just under the typewriter.

My title 'imagine' is a word left over from a fancy pants design team kit that ended up in my stash but here you could put any small relevant word title. 


Don't be afraid to mix up your colours and shape, it makes it all the more interesting and in this case a super pretty girl layout.

Thanks for stopping by and not forget to pop back on Wednesday and Friday to see Fiona and Tammy's gorgeous creations!

xXx





Photobucket

1 comment: