HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Crate Paper Shine - Best Day Ever by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Welcome to December! I'm sure you are all getting ready for the festive period, hopefully you can fit in some scrapping during this busy period. 

Today I sharing a layout created using the new Crate Paper range - Shine. It's a gorgeous and colourful collection to create with, and I knew it would be perfect for some birthday photos!

Best Day Ever:


This numbers paper is just the coolest and I really wanted it to feature on my page so I created this graphic , block style design with the numbers as a focus and the plainer spotty paper as the other half of the base. 

The greens, blues and yellows went perfectly with my photo and I used some co-ordinating embellishments to complete the page. 

This wood veneer word from the Shine Wood Veneer Shapes perfectly sums up his day:
Some of the embellishments from the shine collection and a flair from my stash!

and finishing with the giant number 10 which I  cut from the numbers paper and mounted with foam tape for extra dimension.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy creating!

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper Shine paper - Memento
Crate Paper Shine paper - Radiant
Crate Paper Shine paper - Charming
Crate Paper Shine paper - Cherish
Crate Paper Shine paper - Dazzle
Crate Paper Shine Ephemera Cardstock and Acetate Shapes
Crate Paper Shine Wood Veneer Shapes 
Flair Button
Jillibean Alphabeans
Assorted Enamel Dots

4 comments:

  1. Love this Fiona, perfect layout for this great photo of Zane. The numbers and the wood veneer really set it off. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout documenting his 10th birthday. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page....those numbers are so cool

    ReplyDelete