HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fancy Pants Wish Season - Christmas Magic by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy Hump Day! The last day of school for my two today, looking forward to some relaxing school holiday time. 

As it's close to Christmas I thought I would share another Christmas layout with you all. There are lots of gorgeous Christmas ranges in store, be sure to check them out! Today I am using some non traditional coloured papers from the stunning Fancy Pants Wish Season collection to create this layout:

Christmas Magic

 

Totally in love with these stunning colours and they worked so well with this photo of my little princess taken a few years ago now!  

The stunning background reindeer paper was my source of inspiration, just adore it! To create my layout I have chosen the pink, mint and white from the background paper and  used the plainer sides of these coloured papers and a pretty white doily to create a soft, pretty style layout. 


I combined this large doily from my stash with some of the Fancy Pants Die-Cuts and  super cute Flair Buttons, again staying with the Pink, Mint and White combo.


My title is 2Crafty chipboard inked in silver - to match the tiara, then I've finished off the layout with some enamel dots and clear bling. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Fancy Pants Wish Season Paper - Rudolph & Crew
Fancy Pants Wish Season Paper - Whimsical Forest
Fancy Pants Wish Season Paper - Favourite Sweater
Fancy Pants Wish Season Ephemera Die-Cuts
Fancy Pants Wish Season Flair Buttons
2Crafty Chipboard
Enamel Dots
Doily

2 comments:

  1. The colors in this just make me swoon. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is so cute and I hope I can find a photo to use to scraplift this, just love it. Wish they didn't grow up so fast, such a cute photo of Lily.

    ReplyDelete