HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Crate Paper Wonder "Live it Up" by Fiona Johnstone

 
Hello everyone
 
Another layout to share with you today using the Crate Paper Wonder papers. I mentioned last week this was a versatile collection, this time I have used some of the "plainer" papers to create this layout of my son:
 
Live it Up
 
 
Firstly I created a unique background using my favourite spray inks, Dylusions. I have used Postbox Red, Vibrant Turquoise and White. Then I have added some masking and stamping in black to add some contrast to all that gorgeous colour. 

My papers I have torn and roughed various edges before layering onto each other, adding some chipboard fencing wire and cotton thread for texture. I've added a simple Flair badge and a star as embellishments finishing off with my Live it Up title sprayed in Turquoise Dylusions. 
 
A couple of close-up of each side, masking and stamping
 
 
complimenting each other on the other side:

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 
Fiona
x
Photobucket 
Products Used:
Crate Paper Wonder -  Brave paper
Crate Paper Wonder -  Wonderful paper
Crate Paper Wonder - Happy Hello paper 
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Live it Up
2Crafty Chipboard - Fencing Wire Panel
Dylusions Spray Inks
Black Ink
Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Flair Badges  
Crafters Workshop 12x12 Template - Harlequin Circles
Misc Stamp
Cotton Thread
Charms Creations Star
 

3 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the background, very intense colour and theme. Great photo of Zane, layered up on the chippie and paper. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boy layout, love your mixed media background.

    ReplyDelete