HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 16, 2015

Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Layout by Tam

Good morning everyone
 
I'm back and have a very pretty layout to share today.....I got to play with the
 Hello Lovely range from Cocoa Vanilla. 
 These products are gorgeous! They have the most wonderful ephemera/diecuts that co-ordinate beautifully with the papers.  They really make putting the page together so simple.
 

I started by spritzing the background with a pretty stencil, not too much, just a hint peeking out from my planned layers/clusters.  I selected a gorgeous photo taken of my brand new beautiful niece and her big sister, who live in Texas.
  This photo makes my heart swell! It just captures that moment of love so perfectly.
  Having a photo like this also makes the photo come together easily.
I then began layering and clustering and finished it off with a couple of pieces of  gesso
 sprayed 2Crafty Chipboard, and a few sequins.
 
Here's a close up:
 
 
I can highly recommend Cocoa Vanilla's products.  One of the biggest bonuses is that they are Australian!! How awesome is that.  I hope you get a chance to play with some too.
 
See you again soon!
Tam
xx
 
 
 Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome Boys Rule Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Life Story Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Lucky Dip Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Sequins
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Ephemera
2 Crafty Word Circle Set 1 Chipboard
Prima 6x6 Stencil Circular Lattice
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Pink
      
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this Tammy, such a sweet layout for a gorgeously sweet moment. Love the additional stencil work in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Tammy, love the subtle masking and the circle chippy pieces go perfectly.

    ReplyDelete