HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Crate Paper Wonder "Life Documented" by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing another layout created with Crate Papers Wonder collection. This layout I created for my class at All About Scrapbooks crop day earlier this month. Totally in love with this cute house paper and definitely knew it had to be the feature of my page. 

Life Documented:


Yes I had to go a little into the photo archives to find a photo of someone doing some chores - back when they thought this was fun!! 

I have fussy cut the roofline of a row of the houses on the paper and behind this added a watercolour  background using some watered down Dylusions ink applied with a paintbrush to create the effect of a sky backdrop behind the houses.




I've used a few cool 2Crafty chipboard pieces to embellish my layout inking them in colours that compliment the colours in my chosen papers. A pop of colour with the Green Tara flower. 



I then added some hidden journaling with a little tag tucked into a pocket underneath my photos, before finishing off with a fabulous 2Crafty title - Life Documented.



Thanks for visiting, 
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Crate Paper Wonder - Cheerful
Crate Paper Wonder - Splendid
2Crafty Chipboard - Mini Flourish Bits 
2Crafty Chipboard - Word Circle Set 1
2Crafty Chipboard - Life Documented
Dylusions Ink Calyspo Teal  
White Cardstock 
Mini Envelope 
White Tag

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics of Lily, love the fussy cutting and the creation of the sky. Cute range.

    ReplyDelete