HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 11, 2015

More inspiration with Simple Stories Summer Vibes - By Linda Eggleton


Hello everyone...Happy Friday to you all :)

I am back to share my second layout, created with the fun
Simple Stories - Summer Vibes collection.
"Fun in the Sun"

I have used one of the Wood/Grid papers for my background - in pink.
This collection comes with a few different colours of this same patterned paper, which I love - nothing like a bit of variety!  I have then layered up a few different patterned papers & have included some of the chipboard frames cut in half, in amongst the layers.



I've created a cluster using 3 varieties of Green Tara flowers - Azalea, Apple Blossom & Cherry Blossom.  I have slightly altered the colour of the cream cherry blossom, adding a bit more yellow using my Gelatos.  I've also included some of the diecut pieces from the Bits & Pieces pack - the main piece being the really cool instamatic camera.  Also one of the chipboard frames, a couple of the self adhesive Bradz, and finished off with some 2Crafty leafy Twig Branches & I've also included some diecut paper leaves in amongst the 2Crafty leaves.







I have cut out some of the cute little cameras from the Selfie paper & have popped them up on foam tape.  One of the camera's I've also added one of the self adhesive Bradz to the lens part of the camera.  The cute little sun sticker is one of the clear Photo Stickers.  And the top of the page are the chipboard frames that I've layered in with the paper layers.



The title is using three of the different alpha stickers from the Expressions Cardstock sticker sheet.
There's also some of the Expression word stickers plus some more diecuts - the arrow & ticket.



Here is another of the chipboard frames, with the other half of it over on the opposite side of the photos, and I just love the gorgeous little bunch of balloons from the Bits & Pieces diecut pack!
I also added one of the 2Crafty Chevron Bits, that I've covered in Gesso & then coloured with Gelatos.



Here is a close up of the main area of the page.
Pictures are of my DD & my G. Niece enjoying the sunshine towards the end of winter.


Thanks so much for taking the time to see my work.
 I hope you have been inspired by this fun collection :) 

A list of products with links can be found below.

xx

Photobucket
Products Used:
Faber-Castell - Gelatos
Leaf Die
Gesso
Paper Doily
Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment