HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely by Fiona Johnstone

 
Hello everyone
 
This week I have been playing with another Cocoa Vanilla range, Hello Lovely, and it is indeed a very lovely and pretty collection. Once again an amazing array of embellishments in these collections and fabulous papers that co-ordinate so well. 

My layout: Hello Beautiful
 
 I've combined the very busy floral patterned paper with the black and white flowers, love the dramatic contrast in the two, yet they are both lovely florals. I've added some of the other complimentary papers, focusing on the pink and black that match my photo and using a hint of blue for contrast.


 A couple of close-ups:
 
My title Hello Beautiful is from 2Crafty, and I have inked it and sprayed it with a little goosebumps for some shine. The flower cluster is from the Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Blossoms and the Flair button is also from the collection. 
 
 
 
The range even comes with gorgeous wood veneers, as well as tonnes of ephemera in the die-cut ephemera pack.
 
 
 
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Collection 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by, 
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

1 comment: