HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Final Pink Paislee Atlas Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello
 
 
Last day of June, that's half the year gone, already! But as it's not quite a new month I have one more layout to share using the fabulous Atlas Collection by Pink Paislee. Loved this collection and am finishing the month with another London layout.
 
Tower of London
 
 
 
I'm sure I have mentioned a few times now that I love the colours in this collection, the two blues are perfect for travel photos that contain a lot of blue sky or water and the other colours work nicely together.
 
A couple of close-ups:
 
 
To embellish this page I have used a few bits and pieces from my stash, alongside the Atlas Embellishments and some other travel ranges such as Jillibean Soups Sightseeing Stew.
 
 
My background is some white cardstock that I have used watered down inks to create a pale blue background. I've finished off my page with some Thickers to bring in a little more yellow, a date tag and clear embellishment from the ephemera pack in the Atlas Collection.

Thanks for visiting and I will be back next week with some brand new collections!
 
Fiona
x
 
 
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Pink Paislee Atlas Paper -  Altitude
Pink Paislee Atlas Paper -  Compass
Pink Paislee Atlas Paper - Latitude
Pink Paislee Atlas Paper -Souvenir
 Pink Paislee Atlas Paper - Ticket to Ride
Pink Paislee Atlas Paper - Wheels Up
Pink Paislee Atlas Paper - Post Card
Pink Paislee Atlas Ephemera
Jillibean Stew Sightseeing Stew Label Stickers
American Crafts Thickers
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers
Dylusions Ink Spray London Blue
White Cardstock
Flair Button
Veneer Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment