HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kaisercraft Into the Wild by Fiona Johnstone

Hello
 
 
Today I am sharing two layouts created with the fantastic Into the Wild collection by Kaisercrafts, perfect to get those Zoo and other wildlife photos scrapped! Think browns, oranges and greens and fab animal prints with this fun collection.
 
My first layout to share is Sloths
 
This is my favourite photo from our visit to Singapore Zoo back in 2013. I was so close to this mumma sloth and her baby I could of touched her!
 
 
 
I have used Kraft cardstock for my background, it goes perfectly with this range and used an old Crafters Workshop mask in a combination of greens and brown spray inks to create a jungle themed background. Then I've used multiple paper layers including the fabulous diecut from the range on my page. I've used the arrow part of the die-cut under my photo and both the orange circle strip at the bottom of my page and the orange strip at the top are all from the die-cut.
 
 
A close-up of my page details:
 
 
 I've used the Zoo sticker and an arrow from the Collectibles pack, a WRMK enamel heart,  a flair button and wood veneer speech bubble.
And on the other side, my title from some older Thickers, a Kaisercraft resin flower and a Collectible from the Into the Wild collection.
 
 
 
And my second layout;  Do Not Feed the Animals
 
This is a fun page, a photo op we took advantage of on one of our visits to Wild Life Sydney. This crocodile is always a hit with the kids.  
 
 
Once again I have used Kraft cardstock for my background, it just goes so well with this collection. My background is again in greens and browns, but I have used a crocodile skin background and some dots. The PL style cut outs on the papers are perfect as titles, I just loved this one with my photo choice :)
 
 

I've used some wood veneer again, they always look great on Kraft. Also as usual the stickers and collectibles from the range. I love the little titles that are included in the collectible packs, such as the one Explore I have used on the bottom of my page.



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Sloths
 
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Tiger
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Zoo
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Safari
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Giraffe
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Desert Die Cut
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Collectibles
Kaisercraft Resin Flower
WRMK Enamel Shapes - Neutral
Studio Calico Wood Veneer
 Crafters Workshop 12 x12 Template Aspen
Dylusions Ink Sprays
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers Green & Cream
American Crafts Thickers
 
Do Not Feed the Animals
 
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Tiger
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Zoo
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Paper - Giraffe
Kaisercraft Into the Wild  - Cheetah
Kaisercraft Into the Wild
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Into the Wild Collectibles
MME Hello World All Aboard Wood Veneer
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Crocodile
Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template Tiny Circles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint
Pinecone Versacolor Ink
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment