HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pink Paislee Atlas Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
A new month and another new, amazing collection. I have the fabulous travel collection Atlas by Pink Paislee to play with this month. This is a very versatile travel collection with lots of great colours that will suit lots of different photos. 

My layout for today is Tower Bridge:
 
 
My background has been created using gelatos on a white cardstock background using the colours that compliment the colours in the patterned papers I have used - yellow, blue, pink and grey. My photo is predominantly blue and grey so I have used these colours on the outside and the contrasting pink and yellow in the centre, as well as secondary in my layering.
 
This range comes with some cool embellishments, particularly these tags I have used, from the Atlas Tags which contain 10 super cool baggage style tags to use.  I've also used some bits and pieces from the Ephemera pack.

Some close -ups:
 
 
 Ephemera and Tags from the Atlas collection combined with some wood veneer and Flutterby Designs Flair. 
 
And the other side; 
 
another of the fun shipping tags, a journaling pull out and finished off with a mix of Thickers for my title.  

Be sure to check this collection out in store now!

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Pink Paislee Atlas - Altitude
Pink Paislee Atlas  - Souvenir
Pink Paislee Atlas - Ticket to Ride
Pink Paislee Atlas - Postcard
Pink Paislee Atlas - Tags
Pink Paislee Atlas - Ephemera
Flutterby Flair Designs #145 
Gelatos
White Cardstock
American Crafts Thickers
Wood Veneer Arrow
String

No comments:

Post a Comment