HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kaisercraft Scrap Yard by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing another of the Kaisercraft Collections. Where last weeks was super bright, this weeks is super grungy!

When Life Gets Tough put on your Skates

The background is already super grungy, but I added a bit more with some white gesso, stamping and black gesso flecks and splashes. My title is made from a quote on the sticker sheet, I changed the ending to skates with Thickers.


My layers are ripped pieces from the patterned paper collections, I've torn one that says Life is Good and used the word Good and Life either side of the photo. After the paper layers were down,  I applied some washi tape and some stickers from the sticker sheet to the layers. I applied a quick coat of clear gesso over the sticker and washi to help my stamping to stick to the shiny surface. 

The collectibles pack contains a bunch of cool cogs which make a fab embellishment for grungy pages. I have used the cogs, as well as some black thread and a wood veneers to embellish my layout. On this side a wood veneer geotag teamed up with the cogs and some thread:



The reverse side of my layout, another cog and some more veneer, this time in the shape of chevrons, some more black thread  and then finishing with a flair button. I've added a couple of staples to the layout too for some added texture. 


Thanks for stopping by,

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Paper - Copper 
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Paper -  Garage
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Paper -  Blue Print
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Paper -  Rusty
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Paper -  Warehouse
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard - Collectibles 
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Sticker Sheet
American Crafts Thickers
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Shapes
Washi Tape
White Gesso
Black Gesso
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps - Chevron
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps - Number
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps - Edges
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps - Grid
Bo Bunny Stamps
Black Ink
Pinecone Versacolor
Black Cotton Thread
Flair Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment