HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 5, 2024

Together with Vicki Boutin Discover + Create by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back this week with another layout created using the awesome Vicki Boutin collection Discover + Create:

Together







For this layout I started with the Needlework paper, for the cute hoop which I fussy cut then decided I liked it on the same background paper so ended up using another piece and mounting my hoop over the top for some dimension. This also allowed me to tuck some super cute flowers - a mix of fussy cutting and ephemera, under the frame. 



Next I used the envelope from the 3x4 paper and fussy cut around it to have the envelope sticking out partially under my photo. 





I added the ephemera camera before continuing with embellishments from the sticker sheet, ephemera icons and Daily reminder thickers. 



Finishing off with the perfect title by 2Crafty - Together


Thanks for visiting
Till next week

Fiona
x






Products used:

Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - Needlework 
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - Fresh Air
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - 3x4 Paper
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - Posies
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create Sticker Sheet Book
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create Thicker Phrases Daily Reminders
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - 
2Crafty Title - Together

No comments:

Post a Comment