HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 5, 2022

Together with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout I created back at retreat using Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller collection. Can you tell I've loved this collection?

Together


I loved this lined paper and wanted to use it immediately and create a bit of a rainbow with it. The first thing I have done is to cut the strips and then rough them up before laying them back down on the page - I've started with the blue on top to colour match with my photo. 


My next step was to fussy cut the rainbow coloured words from the journaling rectangle on the Storytime paper, before adding co-ordinating embellishments from the collection, namely the ephemera, sticker and epoxy buttons 




I've finished the layout with my 2Crafty chipboard title - together which I have inked in pink and yellow to continue the rainbow theme. 


Thanks for stopping by
till next week
Fiona
x






Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Brighter Days
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Story Time
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Little Love
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Die Cut ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Floral ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller - Wood Epoxy buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller - Accessory Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard - Together

No comments:

Post a Comment