HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 23, 2022

Loving This with Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have been using the fun and fresh Sweet Rush collection by Vicki Boutin!
Lots of super bright fun papers in this collection:

Loving This


 Oh I loved this background paper the minute I saw it and knew it would be perfect for a scene style page! I went with a tropical photo of a sunset in Hawaii. The colours are perfect!

I've added some super cute embellishments from the Icon and Journaling card packs to create a little scene with palms and clouds on the sun paper. 


On the other side I have matted my photo in a darker paper and added some hints of orange with another paper and embellishments to complete the page, including a fussy cut tag to add some hidden journaling. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Sunny Side Up
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Sweet Tooth
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Love This
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Make Your Mark
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Shine Bright
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Journaling with Foil Accent
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Icons
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment