HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 30, 2022

Capture the Moment with Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

More Sweet Rush, by Vicki Boutin this week, feeling the blues and greens for this layout:

Capture the Moment


For this layout I have taken the ready made background paper Under the Palms - and added some stamping using a Vicki Boutin stencil - I have added distress ink to the leaves, sprayed with water and then used as a stamp onto the paper. Next I added some stenciled dots to the background in a darker green distress ink. 


I layered up a few patterned papers, adding some tearing for texture before hitting the Sweet Rush co-ordinating embellishments to my layout. I've also dug deep into the stash for some extra embellishments - the flower and the cute camera button. 


before finishing off my page with a title from the Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush puffy phrase stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx





Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Under the Palms
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Garden Variety
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Make your Mark
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Sweet Tooth
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Icons
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Journaling with Foil Accents
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Puffy Phrase Stickers
Vicki Boutin Making Waves Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment