HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 7, 2021

Hi Sunshine
with Echo Park A Slice of Summer
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've created a page using the summery Echo Park collection - A Slice of Summer. Adore the colours in this range!

Hi Sunshine


Loving the tearing trend at the moment, it really adds dimension to the layout, as does a diecut background - they don't all need to be backed! I especially love the white on the Timber background. 

I've fussy cut some flowers from the Summer Floral paper to add to the side of photo, layering these with some flowers from CVS Sunkissed Collection



The cutest stickers can be found in the Echo Park Slice of Summer Puffy Stickers pack - cute butterflies, flowers, sun and cute quote! 



I've finished off my page with a title from an older Simple Stories collection. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment