HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 30, 2017

A Wish Come True with Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello by Kerryn Fry

Hi Everyone!
I'm back to share my next project with you all.
Today my page features the beautiful collection from Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello.
This collection has such pretty papers and they have complimented my photos so well. 
The photo is from my great-niece's Frozen birthday party a few years ago.
A very simple background for this page, a Kaisercraft Template and Broken China Distress Ink.
I have then doodled with a black pen around a few of the patterns. 
The 2 Crafty title piece A Wish come True was given a light coat of gesso 
and then painted with Picket Fence Distress Paint for that crisp white base coat.
Once the paint was dry I applied a thick layer of Diamond Stickles. 
Love how it sparkled in the sun light.

 

The same steps were done to the 2 Crafty Wispy Dandelions
The flowers were cut from the Hearty Hello papers Jar of Jambo and Hint of Hello.
The flower centers have been given a nice sparkle with Diamond Stickles as well.


I am not sure if you have spotted them, but tucked within each flower cluster on the page 
you may see a few of the 2 Crafty Summer Leaf Stems.
They were painted with Peeled Paint Distress Paint, cut into smaller pieces and 
then randomly placed amongst the flowers for some extra greenery.
I have used the saying from the Bite Size Bits Paper as a feature on the main cluster.


I loved doing the fussy cutting of the flowers so much, I decided to do a little more, call me crazy!
I cut out some words from Herbed Hola and arrows from Aged Aloha.
I popped them on some 3D foam to give them dimension.


That's all from me for today.
Thanks for visiting, I hope you have been inspired by the layout.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment