HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 3, 2017

'This Face' by Kerryn

Well hello out there, happy Friday to you all.
 
It's been a week of hellos and goodbyes here at All About Scrapbooks.
 
My name is Kerryn Fry and I am thrilled to be a part of the All About Scrapbooks team.
Every Friday morning you can find me here sharing my latest creation and generally hanging out.
I will feature some of the awesome products found in store 
and hopefully give you plenty of ideas to try.
 
I'm predominately a masculine scrapbooker, but the occasional girly piece will pop up. 
I'm learning a little mixed media & art journaling and I have a major addiction to chipboard.
Really looking forward to inspiring you all with my work 
and sharing tips and tricks along the way.
 
So for my first reveal I thought I would start with what I know best.
Yes it is all about the boy of mine.


 
There is no doubt that the colours in the collection I chose 
Jillibean Soup 'Hardy Hodgepodge' were the attraction for me.
They were perfect to highlight the happy and bright photo that I was using.
Kraft cardstock is the base and I have added a background effect using a
 Crafter's Template, Distress Ink and a gold gel pen to creat some rays of sunshine.


The matching Pea Pod Parts in the collection made embellishing the page so easy. 
I've doodled in random places with a black pen, added some dimension using 
plenty of foam and you will hopefully spot the touches of diamond Stickles

 
The title, of course, is chipboard.
2 Crafty all the way This face makes my heart smile 
It was gessoed, embossed with a script stamp and then painted using metallic paint. 
I decided to split the title into two pieces to balance my page.
A nice and simple page that is bright and cheery with plenty of lift.
 
Thanks for visiting today, see you next week.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment