HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 30, 2016

Love ths Life
by Tammy Klingner

Hi everyone
 
As we come to the end of 2016, it's a great time to reflect on the year that was and to start thinking about 2017.
 
This layout is about that......
 
 
I had so much fun playing with Amy Tangerine's Oh Happy Life range.
 
It's full of bright colours so I decided to pair it with white and black.
I used white as my background, and added some swipes of black paint. 
I then added a few layers of papers on top of the black paint, and then added my photo to this.
 
With some of the leftovers I created a cluster at the bottom of the page.
 

For my title I added some 2Crafty chipboard which I painted black, and then I cut 'this life' from one of the papers. 
 
 
 Lastly, I added my journaling.
 
 
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
I have thoroughly loved showing you my work each week, and hope it has inspired you to get creative.
I look forward to 2017 and sharing more scrappy stuff.
 
Luv Tam
xx
 
Products used:
Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life Crazy Fun Paper
Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life All Smiles Paper
Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life Good Morning Paper
Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life Little Moments Paper
Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life A Great Day paper
2 Crafty Chipboard - Good Times Line Words
White Bazzill
Dylusions Black Marble Paint
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment