HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Elves with Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

This month I have Christmas on my mind and there are lots of delightful
 Christmas collections in the store. This week I have created a page with
 Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses collection:

Christmas Elves

Love the candyland colours in this collection, and Elves! Just perfect to scrap
 some Elf on the Shelf photos!

I started with a misted watercolour background in pink before adding my paper layers. 
 
 
I adore the chipboard in this collection - the tree was just perfect with my photo and I love the little elf head!
 

I finished off with a 2Crafty title, inked and glittered of course ;)

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses paper - Christmas Magic
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses paper - Ho Ho Ho
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses paper - Holly Jolly
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Chipboard Stickers
Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Bits & Pieces Die Cuts
2Crafty Chipboard title - Christmas Elves
Distress Spray Stain in Festive Berries
White Cardstock
Flutterby Designs Flair
Simple Stories You are Here Enamel Dots
Enamel dots asstd

1 comment: