HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Love this Boy with Crate Paper Cool Kid by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout created using Crate Paper's Cool Kid range. Gotta love a fab boy range like this one, totally my current fave!

This week; Love this Boy
I've created my background with some Dylusions Paint before adding several paper layers from the collection. I've torn some of my papers for extra texture.  Once the papers were down, I added some texture stamping to the background and tying in together by going over the papers. 

Next up some embellishments, the Love this sticker is silver foil with black writing from the Cool Kid foil accents sticker sheet. And some cork Thickers, love these. 


and some Flutterby Designs Flair, stickers a Kaisercraft tag and some pieces from my stash. 

Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used

Crate Paper Cool Kid paper - Adventure 
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper - Boys Club
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper - Wild One
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper - Hooray
Crate Paper Cool Kid - Foil Accent Stickers
Crate Paper Cool Kid Small Star Embellishment
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Chevron
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dots
Kaisercraft Shipping Tag
Flutterby Designs Flair Design 42
American Crafts Thickers

2 comments:

  1. I have to scrap lift this, love everything about it, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! That painted background is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete