HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 24, 2016

Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life layout by Rachel Lowe - Totally Fun:


Hello again everyone.

Well today I have a fun and super cheerful layout to share with you using the super
 cheerful collection Oh Happy Days by Amy Tangerine.

I knew that this layout had to have the Giraffe and owl somewhere on it (because I love them) so this was my starting point. More often than not it is the photo that dictates the theme of my layout but not today!!



I wanted the Happy paper to remain a feature and so it didn't get lost I cut it diagonally in
 half and contrasted with the green. and then added some sewing to create visual interest.



I matted my photo on the multi coloured paper to ensure it did not get list.
 Again I added some sewing to add definition.

As you can see this is where I incorporated my owl by tucking it under the
 photo and adding some sewing.




And now for the fun bit, I secured down the acetate palm trees with it layering over my photo.
 I then attached the Giraffe with foam tape over the palm trees and finished off with a
 puffy sticker heart.



I then tucked under my photo matt the 'Totally Fun' acetate, added some sewing and the
 heart and Giraffe puffy sticker to make a feature.




I then added the 'everyday Happy journal card and added some sewing to the top of the
card. I finished off with adding a die cut heart on my photo completed with a camera
puffy sticker.



This layout makes me 'Happy' and it compliments my photo perfectly.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you like this layout as much as I loved creating it.

Have a happy week, until the next time.

xXx






Photobucket

1 comment: