HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 22, 2016

Basic Grey - Barista
by Tammy Klingner

 
Today I'm sharing another layout I created using the Basic Grey Barista Range.
This range is all about creams and greys with hints of black and yellow and brown. 
You see it is a coffee inspired range, and I adore all the gorgeous earthy warm tones. 
This time I teamed it with black cardstock, adding gesso, stamping and layers using the sticker sheets and paper. 
 I love my morning coffee (or 2!) and find the simple pleasure of that first morning cuppa one of the highlights of my day. 


Here's a few close-ups:

 
 
I added a few pops of  gold to highlight the rich earthy tones.
The colour pallete is so beautiful and lends itself to all sorts of layouts.

Thanks for taking a look.
See you next time.
Tam xx

Bazzill Black Cardstock
Basic Grey Barista Stickers
Basic Grey Barista Paper Cappucino
Basic Grey Barista Paper - Espresso
Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome Sequins
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Sequins
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Edges
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Triangles
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Life Story Paper
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Stunning layout. The colours and design are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this layout Tammy, great range, so versatile and this is my favourite from what you've done so far. Love the cluster of products, layering is great.

    ReplyDelete