HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Echo Park The Wild Life "Dude" by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout I have created using the awesome, outdoorsy collection, The Wild Life by Echo Park. A recent photo of my son, who clearly didn't want his photo taken at the time.

Dude:
I've created a lightly masked background using a 12 x 12 crafters workshop template and a distress ink in a similarly toned colour for a subtle background. I love the fresh green and oranges in these papers and extended it to my embellishments. The papers I have torn and layered and inserted some sheer fabric between the layers for added depth.
These gorgeous 2Crafty pieces are Heidi's Vines. I have inked them in a combination of brown , green and orange inks to represent the pattern on one of the paper sheets. I have used these in opposite corners with a bunch of paper leaves to create added layers. 
 
To complete my layout I have used a variety of green, brown and orange embellishments from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park The Wild Life - Forest Flora paper 
Echo Park The Wild Life -  Wild Constellations paper 
Simple Stories Summer Vibes - Brown Wood/Grid paper
2Crafty - Heidi's Vines
Manor House leaves
Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Collectibles
October Afternoon Travel Girl Ephemera
The Crafters Workshop template - Aspen Trees
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Brown
Flutterby Designs Flair
Glitz Designs 
Prima Wood Icons 
American Crafts Thickers
MME Market Street Enamel Dots
Arrow paperclip
sheer fabric

2 comments:

  1. I love how you created the background!! I thought the paper was like that. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree stencil has a great effect and perfect for this theme. Your subject doesn't look too thrilled, hope we are not growing out of posing for the camera just yet!

    ReplyDelete