HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kaisercraft On Stage by Fiona Johnstone

Hello
 
This week I am sharing the third of the Kaisercraft releases for this month, On Stage. A great collection for scrapping anyone with a love of music, dance or the stage!!!
 
My first share for this week: I Love Music
 
 
I love this musical note paper, it is VERY busy so I left it as is, but framed it with the plainer curtain paper. I've taken some chipboard and inked it in an off white, then used my music notes stamp to blend it with the paper while giving some subtle texture.
 
 
 
I've layered some of the darker coloured papers under my black and white photo and added some of the collectibles and sticker sheets as usual as they are such a great addition to the collections.
 
 

 
My title is from one of the Collectibles too, and then I've added a musical symbol from the pack too:
 
 
 
And a final shot of this layout:



 
 
Of course, there is always the B sides to the paper that you can create anything with. I have been waiting for this colour combo to scrap some Halloween photos. I've gotten out the Dylusions and Distress stain sprays to create my background, before adding some stamping and paint splatters.
 

I've torn all the edges of my papers and layered some gauze between the layers to create lots of texture. I've added flowers in the form of chipboard flower medallions and the white resin flower.
 
 
I've used some random stickers and just a couple of the plainer pieces from the Collectables collection.
 
 
 
And finishing off the page with the 2Crafty title Bewitched, I've painted in black ink and coated with some crackle paint. More detail of the gauze under the paper layers too.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've been inspired to try out this collection, in store now.
 
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket
I Love Music:
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Curtain
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Backstage
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Act
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Encore
Kaisercraft On Stage Collectables
Kaisercraft On Stage Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Chipboard - Fays Flourish
2Crafty Chipboard - Brooke's Swirl
Green Tara Flowers - Gardenia's Red
Green Tara Flowers - Apple Blossoms White
SS DIY Boutique Enamel Dots - Teal, Red, Yellow
Heidi Swapp Stickers
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Musical Notes
Doily
 
Bewitched
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Ovation
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Tune
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Act
Kaisercraft On Stage Paper - Encore
Kaisercraft On Stage Collectables
Dylusions Ink - Postbox Red
Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain- Festive Berries
Kaisercraft Texure Stamp - Chevron
2Crafty Chipboard title - Bewitched
2Crafty Flower Medallions
Kaisercraft Resin Flower
Stickers - misc.
Black Paint
Gauze
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment