HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 12, 2026

A Day at the Zoo with Bella Blvd Zoo Day by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Back with another zoo page to share with you all using the fun and super cute Zoo Day collection by Bella Blvd:

A Day at the Zoo



For this layout I wanted to use all the fun scallops on the sticker sheet as part of my design, so I started with some white cardstock then matted my photo in green to match my top and then some zoo patterned paper before adding all the scallops. I added the check print border to the white cardstock to tie it together. 



I love these super cute animal embellishments and made a cute little scene on either side of the photo, then added some "zoo" words from the sticker sheet. 


Then I finished off the page with these fabulous puffy alpha stickers by Bella Blvd - so many fun colours in these, I chose the yellow to match the Zoo sign. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx




Products Used:

Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 
Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 
Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 
Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 
Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 
Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 
Bella Blvd Zoo Day - 




No comments:

Post a Comment