HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Today Was...
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright
Kellie Moore

Hey Everyone!

It's Kel here today sharing a page with Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright Collection.
 I chose to pick out the warm tones of the collection for my page today. I find this makes
 a page come together a bit quicker as it helps not to have so many products to choose from. 
Here is my page..

Today was.......


 
I started my page by using a Vicki Boutin stencil and some distress oxide ink in the colour Picked Raspberry, then I added some stitching around some of the diamonds to add more texture.
I have added some of the patterned papers under my photo, along with a notebook piece from the paperie pack . As you can see below, I have used a butterfly from the puffy stickers, a circular frame from the foam stickers and a floral piece.
 
 
For my title I used pieces from the Paperie pack..
 



I hope you have found some inspiration today and you are finding time in your week to be crafty.
See you next time!
Kel 




Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright Diamond in the Rough Stencils
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright Phrase Thickers
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright Paperie Pack
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright 4 x 6 Paper
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright Take Heart Paper
Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright Mini Puffy Stickers
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide
 

No comments:

Post a Comment