HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Yes You Can | Pebbles Cool Boy | Kel Moore

It's Kel here today to share I made with the super fun Cool Boy range
 from Pebbles. 

I love the colours in this line, it is so fun with the blues, lime green and orange...along
 with 
 the cute icons.

Here is my page.



I started my page using 3 of the papers placed horizontally across my page with rippped edges...this gives great texture. I then used another paper vertically under my photos.

Next I used a mix of the embellishments from the collection to create a diagonal line
 across my page. 
 

I have also added some rub on from AAll and Create...they create a mixed media look
 without the mess. I love them.

I hope you enjoyed my page today and are finding time to be creative!

Till next time!

Kel



Pebbles Cool Boy Awards Paper

Pebbles Cool Boy Cool Dude Paper

Pebbles Cool Boy Plaid Paper

Pebbles Cool Boy Palm Trees Paper

Pebbles Cool Boy Puffy Icon Stickers

Pebbles Cool Boy Thickers Stickers

AALL and Create Rub Ons -Stainy Rainy #7



No comments:

Post a Comment