HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Rad | Simple Stories True Colors | Kel Moore

Hey Everyone, it's Kel here today to share a layout I made using the
Simple Stories collection 'True Colors.'

The colours in this collection are just gorgeous, they are so bright and happy...
this is my page.


I started my design with three strips of patterned paper running vertically down my page
 and I hand stitched around them. I have used 3 smaller photos and have offset them
 from the 3 strips of patterned paper.



Next, I moved onto embellishing my page using a mix of the elements from the collection.
 To the left photo I used a frame and word phrase from the ephemera pack, along
with a floral from the floral ephemera pack and stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet.

 

To the right photo, I used another floral and more ephemera pieces and stickers.


For my title I used the word 'Rad' from the foam stickers, then underneath used some
 stickers from the Sticker Book.


I hope you found some inspiration from me today and you have enjoyed my page. 

See you soon!

Kel  



Supplies:

Simple Stories True Colors- Bits and Pieces

Simple Stories True Colors- Floral Bits

Simple Stories True Colors- Can't Get Enough Paper

Simple Stories True Colors- This Is Me Paper

Simple Stories True Colors- Live Out Loud Paper

Simple Stories True Colors- Foam Stickers

Simple Stories Sticker Book 

Simple Stories 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment