HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 18, 2024

Travel with 49andMarket Wherever collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

My next share with 49&Markets Wherever collection:

Travel



When I saw this globe paper knew straight away I wanted to fussy cut it and add a photo from my girls and I flying overseas. Firstly I wanted to have the globe central to the design so I used some white cardstock and decorated the edge of the globe using a selection of rubons and this cute acetate aeroplane. 


The rub-ons are a mix of the 49&Market Wherever Rub-ons Ride and Nature Study Wings


I've kept my photo smaller and added a few paper layers and tucked in some small bits and pieces around the photo - some smaller filmstrips from the acetate assortment pack, tag from mini laser cut elements, and a mini title from the chipboard word set



For my title I made a cluster using the Ephemera Bits  I've used some of the paper to add the little plane background behind my geo-tag before adding my title Travel over the top - also from the ephemera pack. 


Thanks for visiting
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

49&Market Wherever collection - 12x12 Collection Pack 
49&Market Wherever collection - Ephemera Bits
49&Market Wherever collection - Chipboard word set
49&Market Wherever collection - Mini Laser-cut elements
49&Market Wherever collection - Acetate Assortment
49&Market Wherever collection - Rub-Ons Ride
49&Market Nature Study Rub-Ons - Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment