HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Love This using Crate Paper Heart Day by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This weeks layout is created using a favourite colour combo - pink and green, that can be found in the new Crate Paper collection Heart Day. Traditionally Valentines Day themed, I have used it for a page of my daughter:

Love This



I was at crop day when I spied someone using this gorgeous Cactus paper and I had to have it! So I grabbed some papers to match it and used it as the focus of my page.

This cute tag was in my stash for a while, and was just perfect for the title, I've used gelatos to colour the tag, then added some of the black patterned paper underneath, before adding some twine. 


I finished my layout with a few simple enamel dots to add a little colour to the white background which I wanted to remain predominantly white rather than adding any mixed media to the layout. 

Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper Heart Day Paper - My Love
Crate Paper Heart Day Paper - Dreamy
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave Borders
Green Tara Apple Blossoms White & Pink
Pink Paislee Shipping Tag
Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Puffy Stickers
The Twinery Twine - Peapod
Doily
Asstd Enamel Dots
White Bazzil Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment