HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 21, 2016

My Happy Place layout by Rachel Lowe:


Hello Everyone today I have another layout using Amy Tangerine's Oh Happy Life collection.

I love this photo of my daughter when we were in Turkey, watching the sun go down over the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.

Not every travel photo needs a travel specific collection.



I love the sun blast paper so I cut it down and sewed some random lines in keeping with the sun rays to add texture. Here I added a sub title using one of the journal blocks 'love this so much'. I also added some sewing on this and then added some of the gorgeous puffy stickers


I just love the phrase paper and matted my photo directly on it adding a little more sewing around the edge.



I then tucked one of the super cute owls behind the phrase paper and then layered some of the die cut flowers. I added a heart puffy sticker on the owl and used foam tape on one of the floral die cuts to add height.


I painted the 2Crafty chipboard phrase 'My happy Place' in yellow and then added a thin layer of Bo Bunny Glitter paste. I finished of my title feature with a die cut bird and a puffy sticker bird.




 I love this collection with its bright colours, fun patterns, phrase papers and super cute embellishments which makes it so versatile.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

xXx





Photobucket

1 comment: